- Advantages: In the "welcome" sheets, I found helpful sample sheets on expense tracking and temperature conversion. Students can look at these sample sheets to understand the formulas used to calculate the data.
- In the "public" sheets, there are 1,238 pages of templates in a variety of languages ranging from rubrics for writing assignments, physical exercise data and financial spreadsheets.
- There is a "translation tool" under the product links which allows students to see how this web 2.0 tool is being used by a multi-lingual global community.
- There is a section on sample sheets for students to explore and a helpful page on "keyboard shortcuts" to use.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Zoho sheet
I looked at Zoho sheet from the perspective of a 6th grade teacher who is introducing spreadsheets to students who haven't explored this tool yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found sheet useful in my applied math course. I have checking and savings project that requires students to use a spread sheet to balance their spending. They can work in groups without having to be together.
ReplyDelete