Work on Wikis

- The assignment to create a wiki dovetailed perfectly with recent events. Last week, I attended a state-wide Youth Court conference with 4 students. I created a wiki where I will post the notes I took during the 5 sessions we attended as a team at valdezyouthcourt.wikispaces.com. I will ask the students to add information to my notes in order to reinforce what they learned at this conference.
- I was frustrated by the process of creating a new page on Wikipedia for our elementary school. My page is currently being reviewed before it is added. It took many steps and assistance from my son and husband before I figured out how to capture this as a screen shot. I hope that this page will be approved by the Wikipedia editors so that students at our school can add information to this page.
I can see why you would be frustrated. It was hard enough to change the wiki, but to create one then not see it would be difficult.
ReplyDelete